Friday, May 15, 2009

WELCOME FRIENDS!
If you grew up in Ivins, UT and attended Dixie High School in the mid 80's to early 90's, you've come to the right spot! We welcome all friends that grew up in Ivins and want to stay in touch.
Sadly, Ivins isn't what it used to be. It definitely is a whole different place now, but the unity of our "good 'ol Ivins" is still the same.
Keep us all posted on the whereabouts of you and your family members. Post any old pictures you may have of the old Ivins gang, or share any fond memories of growing up in the best small town in Utah!
An Ivins Friends Reunion is planned for July 25, 2009 at the Ivins Unity Park in Ivins (sorry, I don't know the address of the park, but I will get that on as soon as I can!) from 1-4 pm. We will be serving a lunch and entertainment is planned (should be fun). We are going to ask for a minimal donation to cover cost of food and paper products, but it shouldn't be too great. We are going to have everyone bring a favorite dessert to share as well. Any questions contact Annette Hansen (Hancey) annieh17@gmail.com or Mark Musgrave. (haven't asked his permission to use email, so get with me :)
We look forward to a great reunion, and if you can't come this year, we hope to be able to do this again either next year, or every two years, whatever people decide.
We would love to hear from ALL Ivins gang members despite if you are coming to the reunion or not....

2 comments:

  1. Cool Annie! A Blog. I will come to the reunion with my kids. I don't know if J.W. can make it yet or not. I have to do a Dance Factory Parade on the 23rd so I am planning on coming down the 24th. I should probably mention this to J huh!

    ReplyDelete